We have visited for food tasting at Sumaq Grill’s branch located at Al Seef Village Mall and placed an order for 3 different wraps; Chicken (wrapped chicken classic), Beef (Zesty Gusto) & Falafel (Classic) with the filling and dressing along with Salad plus batata harra (wow factor). We tasted all 3 base options. Since their wraps are made of fresh from the oven bread, were quite crunchy.
The most important factors:
- I love the freshness and hygienic wrapping with proper labeling
- Their wraps have a generous portion, big size with extra & additional sauces.
- They are not too pricey. However, the little above average price is fairly justified for the quality plus the quantity of meat folded in wraps.
- You may inform the staff regarding your preference for Pita bread, and it can be taken care of, brown one will add you an extra dirham.
- Kids meal was another option consist of your choice of mini wrap, pita chips and fresh juices good for my munchkins (pro-foodies) who went to for tasting with me.
- Bowl is also a healthy version similar to wraps but served in bowl with out pita bread. It is filled again with your choice of proteins and condiments.
- Falafel was crunchy and yummy.
We liked the facts that they abide by to use premium Angus Beef, grass-fed & is hormone free too. Also, they use natural corn-fed chicken which further got marinated for an authentic taste we savor.
Falafel was classical and was house crafted, and is made with finest chickpeas, fava beans & secret spices 😉 Sides were average except Batata Harra which was superb. The best part of the restaurant is customization as you can choose your veggies and topping in step 2 after chosing base and then in the end as step 3 finish it off with your favorite sauces & dressings. Our wish for extras of Halloumi and Avocado was not fulfilled as it was not in stock.
Their pomegranate Iced tea and mint lemonade are quite refreshing and freshly squeezed juices are also available on request.
All in all, it’s a great venue plus clean food. If you are a fan of wraps, you must try this outlet for the crunchy and crispy bites of falafel and chicken wraps. My most favorite and highly recommended is a spicy chicken wrap. Service at the counter can get more prompt & attentive though, seating and area is very comfortable.
600562222 (Home delivery available)
Arabian, Middle Eastern, Healthy Food
Level 1, Al Seef Village Mall, Salam Street, Near Khalifa Park Area, Khalifa Park Area, Abu Dhabi